Oak Crest is seeking full and part time CNA staff for all shifts.
*Contact Human Resources for details.
- Be certified to work in the state of Illinois as an active CNA or pending certification
- Have knowledge, skill, and mental development equivalent to the completion of two years of high school
Ideal candidates will have:
- Strong interest in geriatric nursing
- Dedication to quality care
- Motivation to be a part of an exceptional healthcare team
- Competitive Wages with a recent wage adjustment
- Flexible Scheduling
- Immediate Time Off With Pay
- Health Insurance (FT)
- Dental Insurance (FT)
- Vision Insurance (FT)
- Life Insurance (FT)
- 403B Retirement with Employer Matching
- Employee Discounted meals
- From $18.26 per hour (health center)
*Some conditions apply. Please ask your Oak Crest HR department for details.