Dining at Oak Crest is a true culinary delight. A variety of meal options and serving times allow diners to enjoy meals in any one of three elegant dining rooms, and delicious meals rich in flavor, texture and selection. For those times when more intimate seating is preferred, you can entertain family and friends in either the Magnolia Room or Rose Trellis dining room.
In an attempt to foster relationships and better acquaint people living at Oak Crest, each month we play a little musical chairs. Residents entering the dining room for evening meals are randomly seated at new tables, giving everyone an opportunity to get to know each other better while enjoying a delicious meal.
Of course, those individuals requiring adjustments to their diets can easily be accommodated, and access to a resident dietician is available.
- Garden View Dining Room
- Courtyard Dining Room
- Terrace Dining Room
- Rose Trellis Dining Room
The Rose Trellis Dining Room is elegantly furnished and decorated in deep cherry and soft greens. Beautiful crystal chandeliers cast a soft glow and are reflected in the mirror on the mantel. The Rose Trellis Room is the perfect setting for an intimate dinner with friends and loved ones.
The Magnolia Dining Room is a warm, friendly, and inviting room decorated in natural greens and warm oak. Two ornate glass chandeliers reflect upon a wooden dining table with plenty of room to comfortably entertain larger groups.
Taste Some of Our Favorite Menu Items
- A trip through our extensive salad bar or a crisp garden fresh salad
- Cottage Cheese or Jell-O salad
- A Taste of Italy - Layered Vegetable Lasagna
- Something from the Grill - Savory Pork Chops or BBQ Chicken glazed with our very own sweet and tangy sauce
- Hot Out of the Oven - Crispy home-style baked Chicken
- The Catch of the Day - Chef's choice of baked Fish
- Just How Mom Used to Make It - Hearty Beef Stew served popping hot with warm Sourdough Bread
Something on the side:
- Your choice of:
- baked potato with sour cream
- mashed potato with gravy
- garden rice
- macaroni & cheese
- garlic bread sticks
- Your choice of:
- capri vegetables
- brussels sprouts
For Your Sweet Tooth:
- Homemade Tapioca Pudding or an Old Fashioned Banana Spilt
- Cinnamon Applesauce Gelatin, Fluffy Cream Puffs or an Ice Cream Sundae